KOHI CLICK TEST
Kohi click test
The Kohi click test is similar to the other CPS test, with a little bit of difference. The only important difference is that it is emphasized on a Minecraft server known as Kohi. The Minecraft servers are the servers that enable members to play online or via a regional area network with different people. The Kohi click test is a way to find out the rate of clicks per second.
In simple words, The Kohi test is just a simple Click speed per second test. Precisely, this Kohi test is taken by the players who play Minecraft. Players use this tool to perform well in the game. This allows users to measure their clicking speed to become experts.
How to give Kohi test?
Kohi Click Test is an online application for measuring clicking speed. It allows players to perform fast clicking and enhance their CPS. The test provides the number by determining clicks per second.
- Open our site on your browser.
- Click the Kohi Click Test option, which is given on the screen.
- As soon as the button is tapped, it will count the number of clicks you make.
- The test has a rate limit of 10 seconds. Continue clicking the button promptly till the timer ends 10 seconds.
- After that, the test will give you the outcomes in the form of Kohi CPS
As discussed before, this test was designed to let professionals practice fast clicking and then use their rate in games like Minecraft, etc. therefore, there are no boundaries to the test. You can take this test as many times as you want by just clicking on the 'Try again.
We have given a ranking system in the Kohi test. This ranking is based on the speed and the score of the click.
The rankings are as follows:
- Giraffe 1 to 3 clicks
- Gorilla 4 to 6 clicks
- Wolf 7 to 9 clicks
- Gazelles 10 to 13
- Cheetah above 13